Monday, May 10, 2010

Quotes of the Week (10 - 16 May 2010)


Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. (Anais Nin)

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. (Morrie Schwartz)

The universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it. (Marcus Aurelius)

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. (Mark Twain)

Dubito ergo cogito; cogito ergo sum. (I doubt, therefore I think; I think therefore I am) (Rene Descartes)

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you. (Colin Raye)

Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless (Jamie Paolinetti)

No comments: